- ". . . I began to turn to the open stacks of the @NewarkLibrary to enlarge my sense of where I lived." Philip Roth @NewYorker June 5 & 12 5 days ago
- RT @gabbypatty8: My dad took night classes to learn English and wrote this as an assignment. 17 years later, I got my Masters. I did it, pa… 6 days ago
- RT @ProBookNerds: New podcast w/ @kylecassidy, author of This is What a #Librarian Looks Like. A perfect start to #alaac17 week! https://t… 1 week ago
The official blog of the Maryland Chapter of ACRL
Online Planning Meeting Oct. 3
September 24, 2012Posted by on
Mark your calendars now for an online-only planning meeting on Wednesday, October 3 from 10am – noon. Agenda items include:
- A review of the happy hour on 9/14 and planning for the next one
- Fall Program update
- Conference committee update
- Status report on the Instruction Observation Network
- Review/feedback of journal club meeting on 9/21
- Officer nominations for the 2013-2014 academic year
If you have questions or additional agenda items, contact ACRL MD President David Dahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting will be held in MLA’s WIMBA meeting room. Click the link to access WIMBA, and enter your name and the meeting room name (md_meetingMLA). While we strongly recommend that you have a microphone and speakers, it is not required.