ACRL MD is thrilled to sponsor seven programs at the MLA/DLA 2019 annual conference, May 1st – 3rd in Cambridge, MD. Each week leading up to the conference we’ll feature one of our programs. Can’t wait? Here’s a complete list of ACRL MD-sponsored programs.
- …you could write a winning grant application? (Pre-conference session)
- …students didn’t need to purchase expensive textbooks? Building an open educational resources (OER) community on campus
- …you can overhaul information literacy competencies, outcomes, and rubrics all in a single summer?
- …you need to create engaging multimedia and don’t know where to start?
- …we challenge our weeding assumptions? Critical thinking for balanced collection management
- …all librarians need to learn how to teach online?
- …you could do serious good for your library through play?
Ready to join us?!
See the full program schedule, and register to attend, on the MLA/DLA 2019 conference site.