- Adopt a Dracula! twitter.com/SILibraries/st… 3 days ago
- RT @HornbakeLibrary: Looking for primary sources about environmental issues in #Maryland? 🦀🏞️ 🌎🐢We have a guide to help you get started: ht… 3 days ago
- RT @acrl_dls: Don't forget to submit your Distance Library Services Conference paper presentation proposals by April 23! https://t.co/WT6oc… 3 days ago
The official blog of the Maryland Chapter of ACRL
Business Meeting Minutes, March 13, 2015
March 17, 2015Posted by on
ACRL MD Business Meeting, 3/13/2015
In Attendance: Todd S. Reynolds, Sara Arnold-Garza, Kimberly Miller, Gergana Kostova, Natalie Burclaff, Alison Cody, Shannon Simpson, Claire Holmes
- 2015 MLA/DLA Conference registration deadline – extended to March 27th
- Was originally 3/13
- Conference Chair has changed very recently
- New MLA website may have been a factor. Natalie noted you can register using the “Public” link and still register as a member.
- New MLA website requires a password which can be retrieved using the “Forgot Password” link for those accessing the first time.
- Coordinators for the presenters; blurb about ACRL MD; CEU forms; feedback; See the nine sessions at: http://lanyrd.com/2015/mladla15/on/acrlmd/
- Call for volunteers made to facilitate presentation logistics
- Volunteers will share info, introductions, distribute materials
- Also noted that donations for ACRL MD silent auction have reached $60, more is welcome. If you would like to contribute, contact Natalie.
- Social event at 2015 MLA/DLA @ Liquid Assets
- Natalie called the venue, they asked her to call closer to the date of event.
- ACRL MD will pay for appetizers, attendees can buy their own drinks. Natalie needs to follow up with MLA office to find out about amount. Also still some $$ from ACRL national funds.
- Dance party following this event.
- ACRL MD Spring Program
- Committee for planning is still open for new volunteers
- Gather ideas at ACRL for the Spring program, but also Fall program.
- Seated yoga, meditation were suggested as possible activities
Next meeting April 17 at 11 am, with article discussion at 11:30, facilitated by Sara Arnold-Garza.