- RT @LibWardrobe: Bring out yer sweaters next week! twitter.com/MyPublicMedia/… 1 day ago
- RT @roswellencina: There's a petition for a Dr H @LibnOfCongress action figure. spotwin.wordpress.com/2017/03/23/we-… 3 days ago
- Adopt a Dracula! twitter.com/SILibraries/st… 1 week ago
The official blog of the Maryland Chapter of ACRL
Meeting Minutes 11/8/2013
November 8, 2013Posted by on
Minutes from the ACRL MD virtual meeting
November 8, 2013, 10:00-11:00am
Attendance: David D., Alison C., Natalie B., Michael S., Sara A.G., Joanna G., and Gergana G.
- On-track, speakers confirmed
- Don’t forget to register! https://www.mdlib.org/happenings/register.asp
- 30 minutes before lunch ideas?
- Preconference about rubrics and assessment
- Design and User Experience program
- Completely full program! ACRL MD has a sponsored session in every slot.
- Dine-around instead of happy hour: Might be more work, but not on the Divisions to set up – we would need to think about discussion topics.
- Speaker forms and photos are nearly complete
- Alison reported out the October session
- Katy S. is doing the December Journal Club
- Natalie will put together the poll of articles to advertise at the fall program; email goes out on Monday November 18 to vote
- Sara AG – Secretary
- Natalie – Vice-president/president elect
January Happy Hour
- Potentially 3rd week in January
- Closer to College Park? Would the students be there in January?
- LMD partnership? Michael will talk to the LMD president on Saturday (Morgan M.)
- Steering Council Report from David
- ACRL e-Learning Webinar was rescheduled; there may be more programs in 2014
- Next Business Meeting 11:00-11:30am on December 13, before journal club