- ". . . I began to turn to the open stacks of the @NewarkLibrary to enlarge my sense of where I lived." Philip Roth @NewYorker June 5 & 12 5 days ago
- RT @gabbypatty8: My dad took night classes to learn English and wrote this as an assignment. 17 years later, I got my Masters. I did it, pa… 6 days ago
- RT @ProBookNerds: New podcast w/ @kylecassidy, author of This is What a #Librarian Looks Like. A perfect start to #alaac17 week! https://t… 1 week ago
The official blog of the Maryland Chapter of ACRL
ACRL MD business meeting September 13
September 11, 2013Posted by on
The Association of College and Research Libraries, Maryland Chapter, will be meeting virtually on Friday, September 13, from 10 a.m. to noon. Join us if you can! All are welcome. We’ll be discussing our upcoming events and programs, including the fall program, MLA/DLA conference programs, a free webinar, and other social get-togethers. The directions for meeting on Blackboard Collaborate are listed below.
Our future business meetings will all take place virtually on Blackboard Collaborate:
- Friday, October 11, 10am-noon
- Friday, November 8, 10am-noon
Blackboard Collaborate Directions
We’ll be using MLA’s online meeting software, Blackboard Collaborate. Join our meeting online at: https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2012176&password=M.EFF327145BA70AF1D6C64C108FC41A (you’ll need speakers, microphone optional but recommended). You will be prompted to enter your name. Once you are in the meeting room, you can test your speakers and microphone. In the “Audio & Video” pod, there is an icon showing a blue microphone with a red settings gear – simply click on that and Blackboard will walk you through the setup.