- Adopt a Dracula! twitter.com/SILibraries/st… 3 days ago
- RT @HornbakeLibrary: Looking for primary sources about environmental issues in #Maryland? 🦀🏞️ 🌎🐢We have a guide to help you get started: ht… 3 days ago
- RT @acrl_dls: Don't forget to submit your Distance Library Services Conference paper presentation proposals by April 23! https://t.co/WT6oc… 3 days ago
The official blog of the Maryland Chapter of ACRL
November Online Journal Club readings selected!
November 19, 2012Posted by on
Our next online journal club will take place Friday, November 30, from 11:30am-12:30pm and will be moderated by ACRL MD Secretary Natalie Burclaff. The discussion is open to all and will take place in MLA’s WIMBA meeting room (instructions below).
Based on the poll results, we’ll be discussing these articles from the November issue of College & Research Libraries in the following order:
- A Framework for Studying Organizational Innovation in Research Libraries
- Forget the Desk Job: Current Roles and Responsibilities in Entry-Level Reference Job Advertisements
- Unusual Suspects: The Case of Insider Theft in Research Libraries and Special Collections
If we have time, we’ll include the other two articles, but don’t worry if you don’t have time to read them all – please join us anyway!
To join us, just access the WIMBA meeting room: http://mdlib.wimba.com/launcher.cgi?room=md_meetingMLA. The meeting room name is md_meetingMLA. While we strongly recommend that you have access to a microphone and speakers for these sessions, it is not required. If you need to jump in a little late or leave early (or eat lunch), please do! Questions? Contact Natalie Burclaff at email@example.com.