- RT @LibWardrobe: Bring out yer sweaters next week! twitter.com/MyPublicMedia/… 1 day ago
- RT @roswellencina: There's a petition for a Dr H @LibnOfCongress action figure. spotwin.wordpress.com/2017/03/23/we-… 3 days ago
- Adopt a Dracula! twitter.com/SILibraries/st… 1 week ago
The official blog of the Maryland Chapter of ACRL
Want to observe a library instruction class?
October 3, 2012Posted by on
Been keeping an eye on our Instruction Observation Network so you can find a class to observe? You’re in luck! We’ve released our list of instructors – just click the link here to look at the spreadsheet. This will update automatically if any changes are made to the information we’ve collected.
Please keep a few things in mind:
- It’s up to you to contact the instructor directly, using the contact info they provided. Take a look at the other information to make sure that the types of classes they typically teach will be useful for you to observe.
- Instructors are not required to honor every request that they receive.
- We’re not putting a limit on how many classes you can observe – just keep in mind that others are also trying to schedule observations.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Alison Cody (email@example.com). We will be following up with instructors at the end of the semester to see how it went overall. If you observe a class, we’d appreciate it if you could let us know, so that we can follow up with observers as well. The feedback will be used to determine the future of the initiative.
If you’d like to sign up as an instructor, please click here!