- ". . . I began to turn to the open stacks of the @NewarkLibrary to enlarge my sense of where I lived." Philip Roth @NewYorker June 5 & 12 5 days ago
- RT @gabbypatty8: My dad took night classes to learn English and wrote this as an assignment. 17 years later, I got my Masters. I did it, pa… 6 days ago
- RT @ProBookNerds: New podcast w/ @kylecassidy, author of This is What a #Librarian Looks Like. A perfect start to #alaac17 week! https://t… 1 week ago
The official blog of the Maryland Chapter of ACRL
Business Meeting on July 30th at UMBC’s Albin O. Kuhn Library
July 11, 2012Posted by on
Please join ACRL MD for our upcoming business meeting on Monday, July 30th from 1-3pm. The meeting will be held in Room 353G in the Albin O. Kuhn Library at UMBC. If you’re looking to get involved in ACRL MD this is a great meeting to attend.
Directions to the library can be found at http://aok.lib.umbc.edu/directions/. Please send your name and mailing address to Joanna Gadsby at email@example.com for a free parking pass no later than one week prior to the meeting date.
Tentative agenda items include:
- ACRL Chapters Council report from ALA
- Fall Program planning
- Update on and discussion of planning for ACRL MD programs at the 2013 MLA/DLA Conference
- Discussion of other programming opportunities (both online and in-person)
Additional agenda items will be announced closer to the meeting date. If you would like to add something to the agenda, please contact David Dahl (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To cater to those who may not be able to attend in person, ACRL MD offers the option to participate in the meeting virtually via the Wimba platform. The Wimba meeting URL is http://mdlib.wimba.com/launcher.cgi?room=md_meetingMLA. After clicking the link you will need to enter md_meetingMLA as the Room ID and your name. You will need speakers or headphones connected to your computer for audio. A microphone is strongly recommended for full participation, but Wimba also provides a chat feature that will be monitored.