Please join ACRL MD for our next business meeting on June 6th, from 1-3pm at Loyola Notre Dame Library. The meeting will include a discussion of program and conference planning for the upcoming academic year. Here is the full agenda:
2. Professional Development Presentation (tba)
3. Unconference – feedback/evals/observations
4. Recap of 2011 conference sessions – feedback/evals/observations
5. Program ideas
- Fall program
- 2012 Conference programs (May 9-11 in Ocean City)
- Spring program
6. Schedule additional meetings
All are welcome to attend. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the division’s program planning. In order to accommodate those who cannot attend in person, we will be using Wimba to extend the meeting to virtual attendees. Please contact David Dahl (email@example.com) if you are interested in this option.
The meeting will be held in the Level 1 Seminar Room at Loyola Notre Dame Library. Directions to the library parking lot are available here: http://www.loyola.edu/library/directions.htm. A parking permit is not needed, but attendees should check in at the security desk upon arrival.
We look forward to seeing you there!