ACRL MD Meeting Agenda September 14, 2010
• Final Fall program update
• Conference committee report
• Discussion of alternate methods for recruitment of ACRL members to ACRL MD other than mailing a brochure, which is cost prohibitive
• Recruitment of a volunteer for 2011-2012 officer nominations: our bylaws state that we must appoint a member who is not currently an officer to oversee the nominations
• Continuing discussion/next steps for proceeding with an ACRL MD publication including the creation of a task force
• Professional Development:
As you’re heading in to what is sure to be another busy fall semester take time to prepare yourself mentally for the semester ahead. Jennifer K. Lepus, M.A., Director of University Health Services at UMBC will conduct a short 30 minute session on stress management.
The meeting will be held from 1-3pm in Room 353G in the Albin O. Kuhn Library at UMBC. Directions to the library can be found at http://aok.lib.umbc.edu/directions/. Please contact Katy Sullivan at email@example.com for a free parking pass no later than one week prior to the meeting date.