- RT @LibWardrobe: Bring out yer sweaters next week! twitter.com/MyPublicMedia/… 1 day ago
- RT @roswellencina: There's a petition for a Dr H @LibnOfCongress action figure. spotwin.wordpress.com/2017/03/23/we-… 3 days ago
- Adopt a Dracula! twitter.com/SILibraries/st… 1 week ago
The official blog of the Maryland Chapter of ACRL
Upcoming Meeting, July 13, 2010
June 30, 2010Posted by on
Please join ACRL MD for our upcoming business meeting on Tuesday, July 13 from 1-3pm. The meeting will be held in Room 353G in the Albin O. Kuhn Library at UMBC. Directions to the library can be found at http://aok.lib.umbc.edu/directions/. Please contact Katy Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free parking pass no later than one week prior to the meeting date.
The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- Report from ACRL Chapters Council Meeting at ALA (Danielle)
- Report on progress/further planning of fall program
- Report from conference committee meeting (Alison)
- Further planning for conference programs
- Report on action items for recruitment/promotion efforts
- Presentation on QR Codes by Janet Hack, web librarian at UMBC
In an attempt to cater to our members located at further distances, we would like to try and offer a teleconferencing option for the meeting (note: only phone, no video). If you are interested in this option please contact Danielle Whren Johnson at email@example.com prior to the meeting.