Please join ACRL MD for our upcoming business meeting on Tuesday, July 13 from 1-3pm. The meeting will be held in Room 353G in the Albin O. Kuhn Library at UMBC. Directions to the library can be found at http://aok.lib.umbc.edu/directions/. Please contact Katy Sullivan at email@example.com for a free parking pass no later than one week prior to the meeting date.
The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- Report from ACRL Chapters Council Meeting at ALA (Danielle)
- Report on progress/further planning of fall program
- Report from conference committee meeting (Alison)
- Further planning for conference programs
- Report on action items for recruitment/promotion efforts
- Presentation on QR Codes by Janet Hack, web librarian at UMBC
In an attempt to cater to our members located at further distances, we would like to try and offer a teleconferencing option for the meeting (note: only phone, no video). If you are interested in this option please contact Danielle Whren Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting.