- RT @LibWardrobe: Bring out yer sweaters next week! twitter.com/MyPublicMedia/… 1 day ago
- RT @roswellencina: There's a petition for a Dr H @LibnOfCongress action figure. spotwin.wordpress.com/2017/03/23/we-… 3 days ago
- Adopt a Dracula! twitter.com/SILibraries/st… 1 week ago
The official blog of the Maryland Chapter of ACRL
Upcoming meeting – August 4th
July 24, 2009Posted by on
ARLD will hold their next meeting on August 4, from 1-3 pm. We will be meeting at the UMBC library in conference room – 353G in the Library’s Administration office.
Directions to the campus may be found here: http://aok.lib.umbc.edu/directions/.
Agenda items for the meeting include:
- Voting on changing the name of the division from ARLD to ACRL MD Chapter
- Progress reports and perhaps brainstorming on program ideas for ARLD’s spring program and the 2010 MLA Conference
- Promoting the Sept 18 program (http://arldmla.wiki.zoho.com/Meetings-and-Events-Schedule.html)
- At the end of the meeting Shu Qian will provide a short presentation on the interactive learning space at UMBC that includes an interactive wiimote whiteboard. A short tour of the space will follow.
Snacks and drinks will be provided.
If you would like a parking pass for free parking please send an email to Katy Sullivan at email@example.com with your home mailing address. Home addresses are requested as several people did not receive their passes in time due to hang ups in campus mail systems. Please send your request by July 28 to allow time for the pass to be mailed to you prior to the meeting.