- ". . . I began to turn to the open stacks of the @NewarkLibrary to enlarge my sense of where I lived." Philip Roth @NewYorker June 5 & 12 5 days ago
- RT @gabbypatty8: My dad took night classes to learn English and wrote this as an assignment. 17 years later, I got my Masters. I did it, pa… 6 days ago
- RT @ProBookNerds: New podcast w/ @kylecassidy, author of This is What a #Librarian Looks Like. A perfect start to #alaac17 week! https://t… 1 week ago
The official blog of the Maryland Chapter of ACRL
ARLD Meeting July 7 1-3pm
June 17, 2009Posted by on
ARLD will hold their next meeting on Tuesday, July 7 from 1-3 pm. We will be meeting at the UMBC library in conference room – 353G in the Library’s Administration office.
Directions to the campus may be found here: http://aok.lib.umbc.edu/directions/
Attendees can request a parking pass that lets them park at any meter.
In order to receive a parking pass please email Katy Sullivan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your address (home address preferred) and a parking pass will be mailed to you. The woman who handles the parking permits is going to be out in early July, so the earlier you can request one the better.
Agenda items for the meeting include:
- The introduction of the new ARLD officers for 2009-2010
- Discussion of a name change for the division from ARLD to ACRL MD Chapter
- Brainstorming and discussion of program ideas for ARLD’s spring program and the 2010 MLA Conference
- Then at the end of the meeting Kay Kazinski, Library Tech Coordinator from Towson University will provide a short demonstration/presentation on the LibX toolbar.
Snacks and drinks will be provided.
We hope to see you there.